Better Than Bottled.
- All bottled water is filtered, regardless of the source, and then bottled and stored unrefrigerated for long periods of time.
- Bottles and coolers have been proven to grow and harbor very high levels of bacteria and other microbiological contaminants.
- Dirt, dust, insects, and other airborne contaminants can easily enter bottled water coolers through the large opening on the top of the cooler.
- The necks of the bottles are rarely sanitized before being placed onto the water cooler. This practice introduces dirt, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants found on the hands of every person that has handled the bottle.
- The International Bottled Water Association recommends that the water storage tanks of every bottled cooler should be sanitized monthly to reduce bacteria buildup. This is rarely, if ever, performed.
Eliminate your need for bottled water coolers with Merus Refreshment Services and enjoy clean, healthy, refreshing water!
The Chiller Sport™ has an oversized dispensing area ideal for those sport-sized water bottles, mugs and coffee carafes for an easy fit, every time!